1. The website www.stafidenios.gr is the property of the company under the name «ENIOS"
2. The copyright of the content (eg software, information, data, trademarks, logos, industrial designs, patents and any other distinguishing features) and services website (site) of stafidenios.gr entered in the Internet, are protected by Greek, Community and international laws on copyright and industrial property.
3. Any copying, distribution, transportation, processing, resale, creation of derivative work or mislead the public about the real provider of the content site is prohibited. Any reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, or transmission or any other use of the content in any manner or means, for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior written permission of stafidenios.gr or any other holder of copyright.
4. The use of this website must be for personal and private use only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not restrict or impede its use by others. Visitors must use the website in accordance with the law, morality and the present conditions, and to refrain from acts or omissions, which may cause damage or malfunction, or that affect or endanger the provision of services the stafidenios.gr
5. Where this website contains links to third party websites, the stafidenios.gr is not responsible for the content of these pages for any loss or damage which may arise from their use and the visitor has access to them entirely his own choice and responsibility.
6. The names, images, logos and trademarks, industrial designs and patents representing stafidenios.gr or third parties and their products or services are proprietary marks of stafidenios.gr or third parties protected by applicable trademark laws and commercial and industrial property. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or license or right to use them.